Festival Dates: September 5-6-7
Festival Hours: Detailed Schedule Available Here
Friday: 3:00 PM to Midnight (optional for children’s activities)
Saturday:11:00 AM to Midnight
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Activities take place at the Mukilteo Lighthouse Park on the Mukilteo waterfront, and Rosehill Community Center, just a short walk away, at 304 Lincoln Avenue in Mukilteo.
Price: Entry admission is free! That being said, there are some activities you’ll need to pay for, such as entry to the Children’s bounce houses, entry to the Chamber Entertainment Garden after 5pm, and the Teen Battle of the Bands.
Where to Stay: Whether you’re visiting from far away or a Mukiltean looking to fully experience the festival, consider one of our Mukilteo hotels! Details available here.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located on the Festival Grounds.
- ADA-compliant cable covers are used throughout the festival.
- Guide animals are welcome.
- Large-print programs are available at the information booth.
- Get information about traveling to the festival on our Directions page.