Sponsor of the 2014 Mukilteo Lighthouse Festival Parade
Saturday, September 6, 2014
Our Parades are both enjoyable to watch but also great to participate in as well. Be sure to get your group together and join us in this great stroll down Harbour Pointe Blvd. See your friends and have a blast.
Download our parade application today and make plans to join us!
Join us for a “Pirate Adventure!”
Join us for a fun, entertaining family day starting with our Children’s Parade
10:30 AM – Children’s Parade • 10:45 AM – Grand Parade
Saturday, September 6th, 2014
INFORMATION for reference
The Festival and Parade theme is “Pirate Adventure!” To enhance the parade, we encourage you to incorporate this theme into your entry.
Grand Parade Check in (Harbour Reach Drive, Mukilteo) 8:30 a.m.
Latest Check-in for Children’s Parade 9:30 a.m.
Start of Children’s Parade 10:30 a.m.
Start of Grand Parade 10:45 a.m.
Both parades start at the corner of Chennault Beach Road and Harbour Pointe Boulevard
Children’s Parade ends at Columbia Elementary parking lot (approx. ½ mile)
Grand Parade ends at the corner of 47th Place W and Harbour Pointe Boulevard (3/4 mile)
- STOPPING the FORWARD PROGRESS of the Parade is not permitted.
- Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the Parade.
- Keeping the Parade moving is important due to the number of entries & ages of the children marching.
- Fire Extinguisher are Mandatory.
- All motorized (truck, car, tractor) entries are required to carry a fire extinguisher.
- You will not be judged or permitted to be in the Parade if you do not have a fire extinguisher as required.
For SAFETY reasons, the following are PROHIBITED:
- No toss outs from units. (Handouts ok, but from designated individuals at curbside only)
- Bicycles (unless part of the entry)
- Alcoholic beverages
Festival office phone number (425) 353-5516 or email@example.com
Remember to sign the Hold Harmless agreement for the parade. If you need a copy, you can find one here.
Youth Organization/Club $15.00
School Bands, School Color Guards and Non-Profit – NO fee
Download our parade application today and make plans to join us! Parade Application 2014 (1)